YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Got me up all night..

You need To Check this Sony MDR X10 RED Headphones Diaphragms

Sony MDR X10 RED Headphones Diaphragms

I work for a record company and use these all the time when I am on the road because of the comfort, compact design, and high quality sound. Many people who complain about the quality of this and other headphone s generally dony't have a quality media player or high quality recording to take a true appreciation or disappointment of the product. If you're lucky plug into a high quality stereo receiver (a stack) with a 50mm input and listen to a recorded High Def song. It is only then that you get the true nature of the headphone s (Whether its great or sucks). Also just as a tip you have to break-in any set of new headphone s. I've had recording engineers recommend at least 100hrs of usage to get the full quality out. If you don't believe me ask a sound engineer or audiophile content website to validate my claim.

I like the design and feel it's polished, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so don't rely on others opinions on this. If you like it then that is all that matters. As for the so-called "plastic" nature of the hardware it's no different then all the other headphone s in that price range.

As for cost the price of this high quality headphone came down to $249.99. I found a coupon online for BestBuy (in-store purchase only) that took an additional 10% off. Google the word coupon and bestbuy to find it. I believe the one I used expires on 12/31 so you better get move on to take advantage of this.

The short comings that I can only come up with is the travel case is not made of a hard shell but a cloth-like material, lack of color selection, and the removable headphone cable is only 3ft long and is an exclusive proprietary design that can only be purchased at the Sony store if it should break.

Good luck. Take my review, TV commercials, and everyone else's with a grain of salt. Make a decision based on playing with the product hands on. It's the only way you'll know what best fits for you. Reading about it will only take you so far.

Get your Sony MDR X10 RED Headphones Diaphragms Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Got me up all night... Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/06/got-me-up-all-night.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Sunday, June 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Got me up all night.."

Post a Comment