YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Really adorable

Great California Costumes Womens Hatter Costume

California Costumes Womens Hatter Costume

I love this Mad Hatter costume ! It's cute and stylish and fits perfectly. I am a 32-yr old petite woman (5'2", 120lbs) and got the size medium (7-9). Thanks to the free return shipping, I also tried on the larger size and the smaller size, just to be sure, since everywhere I read reviews suggesting that people get the next size up. I normally wear a Small in Women's and Junior's clothing, and the Medium in this costume fit me just right.

The top and the skirt have a stretchy elastic that makes this costume easy to get into and out of, and probably helps the costume be a little more accommodating for a range of body types and sizes. As others mentioned, the vest is rather low cut so a tank top (or some other cover-up) underneath is a good idea.

The hat arrived a bit crumpled, but I am planning on buying a handmade Mad Hatter hat from Etsy, so I didn't mind. Perhaps if cardboard was inserted inside the hat it could stand up better though. Also, it doesn't come with a clip or headband, but there are two loops sewn underneath the hat so you can insert your own headband.

I have small hands, so the gloves felt rather loose, and I will likely keep an eye out for inexpensive gloves at a thrift store or Target that I can wear with this costume . I do like that the print on the gloves, as well as the pink fringe, match the print and pink fringe on the skirt.

I like the style of the bowtie, but I don't like the print on it, so I will also keep an eye out for a cute scarf that I can adapt for this costume .

The spats are cute and help the costume look "complete".

All in all, this is a great costume , but as another reviewer mentioned, it can be made even better with a bit of work. Still, I'm giving it a full 5 stars because it is such a cute, original costume compared to the other Alice or Mad Hatter-related costume s out there. If I could afford it, someday I'd love to have this same costume tailor-made using more expensive fabrics, because I like the design so much!

Get your California Costumes Womens Hatter Costume Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori stage costume dengan judul Really adorable. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/04/really-adorable.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Saturday, April 27, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Really adorable"

Post a Comment