YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Addicting!

Great Wildlife Pop digital booklet

Wildlife Pop digital booklet

I bought this cage initially as a home for a single male guinea pig. It was very easy to put together, and was not nearly as flimsy as some reviewers thought. True, the top on it can barely hold the weight of my 15lb cat, but it did. I find the cage to be quite easy to clean. I use fleece, and all I do to clean it is remove the dirty fleece, spray the canvas with a 50/50 water/vinegar solution, scrub it, rinse it, let it dry and then replace with clean fleece.
This cage is very spacious and probably bigger than it even looks before you put it together. I was impressed with the size. And its much more affordable than many cramped commercial cages.
I recently added a new small male guinea, and while this cage is plenty big enough for my two while the new one is still small, I chose to add a second cage. I probably wouldn't recommend just one cage for two adult guineas. They connect very nicely and my piggies had no problem learning how to use the ramp from one cage to the next. They have so much room now and they love to run around and popcorn all over the place.
Oh and just a tip, I bought two plastic folding tables to put the cages on so they are up off of my floor to protect them from drafts and my cats. You can get tables the perfect size for $30 from Walmart or Big Lots.

Get your Wildlife Pop digital booklet Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Addicting!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/addicting.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Sunday, September 22, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Addicting!"

Post a Comment