YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Long Time Walk on Water

Great Long Time Water Barbara Simon

Long Time Water Barbara Simon

Wonderful product! I have neurological damage in my left ankle and these socks are the only ones I can wear that do not create the pain and swelling of CRPS. I have looked in many stores to find replacements and haven't found any so am very grateful they are available online. They are thin but sturdy; they hold up well to being washed and dried on 'hot' settings. I wear them outside without shoes when I go to check my mail because shoes hurt my feet and so far no holes in the bottoms of the socks. I have had these socks for over a year now and they are well-worn but stay on my feet and don't "turn around" meaning the tops stays on top of my feet and the bottoms stay on the bottom of my feet where they belong; no need to be constantly readjusting them. They are thin enough that I can wear them at night while I sleep and they don't bother me. Love them!

Get your Long Time Water Barbara Simon Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Long Time Walk on Water. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/long-time-walk-on-water.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Long Time Walk on Water"

Post a Comment