YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

A MUST for any step beginner

You need To Check this Everybody Steps guide step aerobics

Everybody Steps guide step aerobics

This DVD is great for anyone just starting out with step aerobics or for those who are making a triumphant return. I'm new to Gin Miller, and I found her to be enthusiastic without being annoying, encouraging without being "fake", and most importantly her instructions were clear as was the video footage itself. I won't be requesting the soundtrack to this DVD, but the music is upbeat, keeps a good pace, and I found as I worked out it more or less "faded" into the background for me as I got into "the zone". The DVD itself is broken into sections, and Gin separates the sections by doing an "exertion check-in". I found this check-in was helpful not only in making me stop to think about how hard I was working, but also as a way to stay motivated to go onto the next section.

Seriously - a great DVD for beginners, but can also provide a challenging cardio workout for those who just want to stay away from overly "dancy" moves. If you're thinking about joining a stepclass at a gym, try this out. Or, if you want to avoid the gym all together but still want a great workout, this DVD is for you, too.

Get your Everybody Steps guide step aerobics Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul A MUST for any step beginner. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/02/a-must-for-any-step-beginner.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Tuesday, February 26, 2013

8 komentar untuk "A MUST for any step beginner"

  1. Gin Miller is excellent. She's funny and smart and is a good, effective instructor. Her manner is so informal and relaxed, that her dvds are easy to follow. This is a great dvd.

    It's geared mainly for beginners - the choreography is basic and low impact, but you are going to work up a sweat. She explains all the moves really well, so if you are a beginner, you'll know the moves even if you haven't heard them called that before. You start with basic steps, and by the end of the workout, you will have progressed to full combinations and be a pro.

    This is a good length workout - about 40 minutes not including warm up and cool down, but even if you are a step novice, you'll still burn fat and have fun. Gin knows her stuff and is very motivating without being pushy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took step aerobics about 10 years ago and was wanting to get back into it. This DVD is perfect for giving you the basics. I love Gin Miller's attitude and instructional style. I think it gives you a good workout, too! I am a little bit out of shape and will need to stick to this DVD for a while before moving on to anything harder. I love step aerobics and this DVD is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for this DVD! I have been working out for years, but have never done much aerobics because I am terribly, terribly uncoordinated! I bought a different step aerobics DVD and had the same experience I have in step classes - totally confused and frustrated. This video, however, REALLY starts you at the very beginning and teaches the most basic moves while still getting your heart rate up. If you have been discouraged with other step DVDs or classes, START HERE and after one or two attempts you will not feel like a complete moron anymore when it comes to stepping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gin Miller's Everybody Steps is the perfect exercise DVD for those who are either starting out with the step or are getting back into it, like I am. I am 51 years old and currently 85 pounds overweight and this is the perfect DVD for me and just what I was looking for! I can successfully get through the warm-up period, Segments 1 and 2, then the cool-down period in 30 minutes and feel that I've had a great workout. In time, as I lose more weight and become more fit, I look forward to getting through the whole program. I highly recommend this DVD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever thought about stepping, this video is the place to start. The pace is slow and comfortable, even for those of us with coordination issues. Gin Miller teaches you the moves and the jargon, so that you can venture into a step class - or a harder video - with confidence. Excellent buy for the novice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you are trying out step aerobics for the first time, then you NEED this DVD. The instructor does an excellent job of teaching you at a comfortable but sweat-breaking pace. The workout is broken down into 10-minute increments, so you can increase as you get better. Not for anyone who already knows how to step.

    5 stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This DVD is great for anyone just starting out with step aerobics or for those who are making a triumphant return. I'm new to Gin Miller, and I found her to be enthusiastic without being annoying, encouraging without being "fake", and most importantly her instructions were clear as was the video footage itself. I won't be requesting the soundtrack to this DVD, but the music is upbeat, keeps a good pace, and I found as I worked out it more or less "faded" into the background for me as I got into "the zone". The DVD itself is broken into sections, and Gin separates the sections by doing an "exertion check-in". I found this check-in was helpful not only in making me stop to think about how hard I was working, but also as a way to stay motivated to go onto the next section.

    Seriously - a great DVD for beginners, but can also provide a challenging cardio workout for those who just want to stay away from overly "dancy" moves. If you're thinking about joining a stepclass at a gym, try this out. Or, if you want to avoid the gym all together but still want a great workout, this DVD is for you, too.

    ReplyDelete