YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Best recording of Phantom by far

I love Phantom Opera Royal Albert Hall

Phantom Opera Royal Albert Hall

Many of the BIG shows get celebrations such as this 25th anniversary production of PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and they are well deserved. The similar production of LES MISERABLES remains a popular item among lovers of music al theater. Recording such as this include the excitement and enchantment of audience reaction and that is a true showing of love. The production at Royal Albert Hall (huge though it is) is splendid - semi-staging, lighting, orchestral performance and singing. It just works very very well.

One of the main reasons to purchase this DVd is to actually get to watch Ramin Karimloo weave his spell. Not only is his voice perfect for this role (and for the many other roles he is successfully adding to his repertoire) but hsi stage presence is completely within the concept of the original work. He has the audience spellbound with his acting, his physique, and his glorious sing. Much the same can be said for Sierra Boggess. She adds tremendously to the blending of voices that is so much a part of whether or not this wild tale works.

Not only is this a fine tribute to Andrew Lloyd Webber but it is also a tribute to the tenacity of fine music al theater. For all lovers of Webber's output this recording is a must. Grady Harp, March 12

Get your Phantom Opera Royal Albert Hall Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori stage costume dengan judul Best recording of Phantom by far. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/02/best-recording-of-phantom-by-far.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Tuesday, February 26, 2013

10 komentar untuk "Best recording of Phantom by far"

  1. I would like to watch the phantom of the opera musical but the original with sarah brightman and micheal crawford? anyone help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the phantom of the opera 2011 at the royal Albert hall Raul is told something, which i would also want to know what was said to him, and to go with Madame whatever her name was and to keep his hand at the level of his eyes, why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they already made the one with Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess in Royal Albert Hall (which I LOVE), but that was for the London 25th Anniversary. I recently saw Hugh Panaro on Broadway as the Phantom and I would love if they released of DVD of Hugh and Sierra because they are both truly incredible. I heard it will not happen because the London version has already been released, but that was only from other Phantom fans, not from any public announcement. Has anyone else heard anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an avid Phantom of the Opera fan. Much like the Les Miserables 10th and 25th anniversary concert shows, they are having a 25th anniversary concert show for Phantom. For Les Mis, they sold these in DVD form. I have tried to find out if the same will be done for Phantom but havent found anything yet. Does anyone know? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched the DVD of the Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall, and I was wondering who the four guys at the very end were who were singing "Music of the Night"? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the Phantom of the Opera, The 25th Anniversary and Royal Albert Hall version, Ramin Karimloo is the Phantom. I absolutely LOVE his voice, and I'd like to know the highest note in his songs so I can listen? Leave your question, I could try and answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im going to see the Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall in Edinburgh in September, and I was wondering that I should wear? A tux, or just smart clothes? Casual? Confused man :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seeing it in November. I've seen the 25th with Ramin and Sierra at Royal Albert Hall. How is Broadway? How are the actors? Also, is the stage layout different? Basically any differences from 25th to current Broadway edition?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it will be screening on the 3rd and 22nd, but I cant seem to be able to find where??? Does anyone have any information???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to get phantom of the opera at the royal Albert hall on my phone and I can't find anywhere that has it! Please help

    ReplyDelete