YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Warm, colorful and soft leg warmers

Great Smiffys Unisex Adult Warmers Pink Size

Smiffys Unisex Adult Warmers Pink Size

I was always a Grace Jones fan -- both because of her persona and because the music on her albums generally had pretty high production values and she worked with producers who took her outside of a standardized format and let her explore and record various genres of music. This CD provides an overview of several of her more well-known songs from the 80's and 90's -- Warm Leatherette is a personal favorite, as is her classic remake of Roxy Music's "Love is the Drug" -- the CD opens with her early venture into dance club territory with a song that at the time was fairly obscure to the modern age -- "La Vien Rose", her tribute to Edith Piaf, who she probably discovered and developed an interest in during her days modeling and living in Paris. It also has some good bass-heavy reggae covers and kitschy lyric play.

These 20th Century Masters Collections of various artists are sometimes just bland ensembles of greatest hits -- but every once in awhile you score one by an artist who the CD provides a good spectrum of music -- and this is one of those.

Get your Smiffys Unisex Adult Warmers Pink Size Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Warm, colorful and soft leg warmers. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/03/warm-colorful-and-soft-leg-warmers.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Monday, March 18, 2013

10 komentar untuk "Warm, colorful and soft leg warmers"

  1. I bought these for an 80s night because I couldn't find a fun pair for a decent price. Everyone kept asking me where I got them all night long. A great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had an 80s event and needed some neon legwarmers. These were great. They fit me (large adult woman) fine, and they also fit another small thin girl who was there and tried them on. Perfect for what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. comfy and perfect for my neon green 80s costume! I got matching leg warmers for my entire group of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought these for an eighties party and they did the trick! Fun and bright and qulaity was as expected for the cheap price! I was happy with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are going to be perfect for my niece in her high school play. They look great and the color is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiffy's Unisex-Adult Leg Warmers These leg warmers are so soft and comfortable. The bright orange color adds pizzazz and a fashion statement to any matching outfit and looks classy too. They go nice with boots or sneakers. That added fashion touch is fun and warm at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ordered these for an 80s-themed birthday party. They were comfortable and stayed up on my leg just fine, which was my concern initially.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love leg warmers. I was alittle nervous buying offline. Not knowing if they were going to fit or not. When they say one size fits all its TRUE!! I loved the Pink leg warmers. Way adorable. All my friends commented on them and ask where I had purchased them. They said (which I agree) the color really popped!!! When they say pink THEY MEAN IT!!! Very pleased!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These leg warmers were perfect for our 5K running team. They were bright and fun and it made it very easy for us to spot each other amongst the 10,000 people there. We wore them for The Color Run. And, the best part is, all of the color from The Color Run washed out of them so we can wear them again if we want :)

    ReplyDelete