YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Sexy Leopard Coin Hip Scarf

I'm Happy after buyingThis BellyLady Leopard Print Belly Dance

BellyLady Leopard Print Belly Dance

I really like this video. I am not a person who likes to work out. infact i bought a treadmill and a bowflex and got bored with both. I still use my treadmill once in a while and the bowflex too but i just get so tired of them after about 2x's.

This is all i have done so far is do the workouts best i can the rock your body i cant do all the way though yet but i do what i can and when he is doing something i cant like pushups i take weights and push out or jog in place or something. That way i am still working and keeping my heart rate but up without doing something i cant do.
I have cut back a little on my food intake. I am a picky eater so diets dont work for me. Plus you cant diet forever. I drink diet pop so i still get my sprite in a couple times a day. I drink more water and i dont drink tea but once a week. This cuts lots of callories out. I also cut back on how much i eat. Not change my foods since there is very little i like so i find lower fat foods that i like or can eat in between meals so i still feel full without giving up what i like to eat. 1 day a week i pig out whatever i want: sweets, non diet pop, hamburgers, pizza whatever. This way i dont feel like i am dieting and i still get my sweet tooth in. It also shocks my body into overtime.

There is a girl beside shaun in the videos and she is doing the low impact so if you cant follow shaun at first just follow her. You still get a workout and then you will be working with shaun in no time.

I have been at this for 2 weeks and i can tell a difference in my abs and i can tell i feel better throughout the day after doing this. I feel good knowing i worked out and burned some calories. How many i dont know but i do know its allot. . I love the disco grove the best. The mark move and grove is basicly a way to learn the moves you only do it twice and then you dont really need it again. Its more just teaching then the workout itself. The hardest workout in the series is the Rock your body. Its 45 minutes and it will rock your body let me tell you.

I have not done the hip hop or house your body routines yet but so far the rest is great.

The Rock your body is the hardest one of this series. Shaun will have you really tired by the end of this one. My favorite is the disco grove. Its fun and you get to even do a little disco in it and so to me this one is the one that i forget im working out on the most.

Hard core abs. This one will work your abs even though its only 10 minutes. You also will work your upper legs and your butt as well but mostly abs. Believe me it may only be 10 minutes but it is a hard working 10 minutes. Try this after doing one of the other workouts first.

Booty time. This one works your thighs. upper legs, lower back and your booty. You will get some ab workout in this but this is not designed to be a ab workout . You will be feeling it in your rear and your legs after this as well.

Over all its a good video series i have been doing this for less then 2 weeks and have had about some body fat loss. I urge you if your doing this or any workout and are overweight to get a scale that gives you your body fat as well as just your weight. Because since mussle weighs more then fat as you lose fat and gain mussle you would not see the result on a standard scale. You will lose weight but you will lose fat as well.

One thing i like about the videos is each one is some of the same moves but yet in different combinations as well as additional moves mixed in. So your not doing the same ol routine day in day out this also helps your body to keep guessing and therby helping you lose more weight. The other thing is you have an option for music even louder. This is just how loud the music is. if you say no then you will hear shaun T. and the music is still loud but you are going to hear more of shaun T and the music will be the background. If you say yes then shaun T becomes the background although you still hear him but the main thing is the music. This way you can choose to hear shaun when you start and then once you get the workout down you can just jam to the music but you hear him enough to make sure you see the changes in the dance and so forth.

I have this hooked up to my surround sound system and it makes it all the better. i really feel the music and i hate working out without music.

I will come back after 2 months and let you know how things are going.

Get your BellyLady Leopard Print Belly Dance Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Sexy Leopard Coin Hip Scarf. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/04/sexy-leopard-coin-hip-scarf.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Friday, April 26, 2013

10 komentar untuk "Sexy Leopard Coin Hip Scarf"

  1. This hip scarf is beautiful! It arrived quickly and was in perfect shape. Lots of coins to make lots of noise. I will definitely purchase from this vendor again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt was just as pictured and it was exactly what i wanted. I know that there are other ones that end up being like $7 but this was well worth it. The others don't make nearly as much noise and they slip off a lot. This stays on your body and creates the perfect amount of noise for belly dancing. My only complaint would be that after i got it i went on their website, opentip.com and they had it about $1 cheaper. IT was just a dollar so it really didnt matter but i would've liked consistent prices.

    AMAZING product overall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this hip scarf. The coins are not so loud that they are obnoxious, they make a pleasant sound. Better quality then most scarves I have seen or owned. It's different looking which sets you apart from every one else, love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The belly skirt came like it was advertised. True to the other reviews, it jingles loudly, which makes dancing in it/walking around in it very fun! It also stays on well, and the leopard print is very striking! The bag is useful too, so all in all, the price is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this hip scarf for my mom who takes a belly dance class every now and then and loves leopard print. She adored the scarf and got a lot of compliments. She's used it several times and has yet to loose a coin. Construction is solid. What a steal at $8. I highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!!Looks great and sounds great. I wear it for zumba and have received several compliments on it. The bag it comes with is nice for holding my belly dance materials.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This hip scarf is sexy and sleek. It has plenty of coins to jingle, shimmer and sparkle as you shimmy and shake. It's just the right length, just covering the hips and backside in a tantalyzing fall of coins that bounce and dance with you. The leopard skin print fabric is sturdy. It's a hip scarf you can be proud to wear as you dance and twirl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first order from this company. The lepoard skirt is so beautiful. There are so many coins. My belly dancing teacher commented on how pretty it is. The cloth bag it came in is very nice and makes it fun to carry to class. Everything is so much prettier in person than the picture shows. Seems to be holding up well too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the item and hope to order another in time for Mardi Gras, perfect attire! Item was exactly as described and arrived in time promised.

    ReplyDelete