YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

702's Self-Titled Album

I love 702

702

Words alone can't explain how I truly fell about this album because it is so tight. These girls can truly sing and it is a shame that Motown doesn't promote them like they should. 702 in my opinion is the best girl group of all time. I have some advice for 702. I think that ya'll shouldn't break up. I think ya'll should go to a different record label because their are lots of other record labels that will promote so much better than Motown. What happen to Motown they just are not promoting anyone any more. But 702 ya'll need to rethink about this situation and go to Columbia Records. Go to Missy record label and Missy will help ya'll out. But all I have to say is that all 702 cds are tight and their third really blew me away. 702 deserves much more props than what they get. You know what since Motown isn't promoting ya'll us fans should. But I have to go peace out and much love to 702 and much love to Indianapolis. Peace Out.

Get your 702 Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul 702's Self-Titled Album. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/702-self-titled-album.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Monday, September 9, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "702's Self-Titled Album"

Post a Comment