YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Dance the night away

Great Capezio Womens Manhattan Character Black

Capezio Womens Manhattan Character Black

Most character shoes are hideously ugly, but this one looks nice. Although my ankle has a torn ligament, the shoe feels very sturdy especially when the dance requires balance on one foot. I have a nice pair of ballroom dance shoes that I considered using for the performance, but I couldn't do one of the one-foot hopping steps in them. I need more stability for that bad ankle. But I can do it with the character shoes. Also the wide heal makes them easy so stand in during rehearsals.

The shoes do run a bit small, but not unusual for dance shoes. I wear a size 5 street shoe, a 2 1/2D in point shoes, and 2 1/2 in ballroom shoes. I purchased a 5 1/2 after reading the reviews that the shoes run small and the size is about right. I would not go bigger and if I had ordered a size 5, I believe they would've fit enough to use although a little tightly. I do not find the shoes to be too narrow even with my D size.

I do find that the straps need another opening. (Perhaps the size 5 straps would've fit more snug) And I have high arches so ideally I'd like more arch support. I was hoping that with the 3" heel the shoe arch would touch my foot as it does with my 3" ballroom shoes, but it does not. The 3" heel and the shape of the shoe makes legs and feet look good.

The color is good, soft and muted. During rehearsals, the other dancers asked where I had gotten the shoes.

Get your Capezio Womens Manhattan Character Black Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Dance the night away. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/dance-night-away.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Dance the night away"

Post a Comment