YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Follow your heart

Great Following Daisies Adventures Fulfilling ebook

Following Daisies Adventures Fulfilling ebook

Life is as interesting as the people we meet and when Heather Pardon decides to buy an RV and head west across Canada she meets a lot of interesting people. This alone makes her story worth reading. But what I liked best was her sense of adventure and her willingness to learn from life as it happens.

Her book is not only entertaining it teaches you some lessons that can make your life better. A lot of the book tells the tale of her adventure across Canada but she also shares her life philosophy too. She longs for the gypsy lifestyle and lives her dream for a year. This is more than most people will ever be willing to do. To uproot your entire life and to live on the road takes a great deal of courage. I think it was worth it because I really enjoyed the experience of reading this story.

Some of the things I thought were amusing was how she takes her fortune cookie fortunes seriously. I personally collect all mine and believe they will come true. At least a girl can hope. I'm amazed that I've never found two messages that are the same. I also loved her stories about her dog and to be honest you simply have to go to her website/blog and look at a picture. Her puppy is perhaps one of the cutest dogs in the world.

Heather Pardon has a very creative writing style and effectively conveys a sense of adventure right from the start. I read the book in two days and loved every minute. There are lots of deep thoughts about life and happiness and by the end of the book I'd learned some key things that I think will be useful to me in the future.

The only thing I don't want to encourage you to do is to go to a psychic (like the author does once) or believe that we have spirit guides. I do however believe in angels and I think God makes magic happen in our lives. Heather Pardon is very in tune with the messages God sends us to guide us in our lives. That part of the book really fascinated me. Everywhere Heather goes there are daisies. It is all very amusing.

~The Rebecca Review

Get your Following Daisies Adventures Fulfilling ebook Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Follow your heart. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/follow-your-heart.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Thursday, September 19, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Follow your heart"

Post a Comment