YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Slip on Jazz shoes

You need To Check this Bloch Womens Flex Slip Black

Bloch Womens Flex Slip Black

I followed the sizing advice and ordered a half size up from my daughter's street shoe size when I ordered these shoes for her. I probably didn't need to do that, but even though these are slightly long on her they still look great and perform well so we'll not exchange. FYI she wears a women's size 7 street shoe and I ordered her a 7.5 jazz shoe. I wear an 8 in street shoes; I tried on this jazz shoe and it was right at my toe tips. It would probably stretch to fit my foot exactly. So I am not sure that ordering half size up is good advice. The jazz shoe does run a little shorter than a street shoe, but we size our street shoes with a little clearance in the toe and with a soft jazz shoe you generally want it to conform to the foot. My advice would be to size up only if you want to allow room for a growing foot. This shoe fits beautifully through the arch, really flattering the foot in all positions from flat to pointed. It also feels nice and supportive. My daughter and I are both pleased with this purchase. And if she decides to quit jazz, I am going to snag those shoes for myself!

Get your Bloch Womens Flex Slip Black Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Slip on Jazz shoes. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/slip-on-jazz-shoes.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Monday, September 2, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Slip on Jazz shoes"

Post a Comment