YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Great shoes

Great Pleaser Womens Kiss 209 Black Patent

Pleaser Womens Kiss 209 Black Patent

I have these very inexpensive shoes in the black/clear and silver/clear varieties, and i just couldn't love them any more than I already do.

As a few of the other reviewers have stated, these really are comfy, and they are even "comfier" if you add some ladies dress shoe inserts. Having said that, they only come in full sizes, with no half sizes, and so I strongly recommend ordering down rather than up. For example, i usually get a 7.5, but in these I ordered a 7.

What I love so much about these sandals is that they are elegant, understated, and just a little bit "trashy" all at once. They REALLY spice up blue jeans and skirts. I've worn my black/clear pair with black jeans, and I've also worn the silver/clear pair with blue jeans, and the effect is wonderful. I can mix and match these into a lot of different outfits I have, and they spice up the outfit without being "too much". They are just a wonderful addition to my wardrobe!

I highly recommend these sexy shoes. Get them, wear them and enjoy them!

Get your Pleaser Womens Kiss 209 Black Patent Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Great shoes. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/great-shoes.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "Great shoes"

Post a Comment