YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Love these shoes!

I'm Happy after buyingThis Capezio Womens Jr Footlight Character

Capezio Womens Jr Footlight Character

Starting out with the emaciating "Evoked" and flinching into the tender but searing "Septic Rinse" is something that Velvet Acid Christ can do so elegantly. Then you get the beauty of "Bend The Sky" easily single worthy and reminiscent of early Edward Ka Spel (Legendary Pink Dots) one of his biggest influences. Pounding through next is "Wasted" then "Hypercurse" which brings to life a souring instrumental much like the those on Twisted Thought Generator (a very overlooked and brilliant record). One of my favorite tracks: "Ominous Rattle" is a searing attack on religion and it's "sheeple", how people are so easily led to believe ignorantly and hypocritically. "Maldire" the title track is one of the albums pulsating highlights referencing the fallen ancestors of Hexfix93's bloodline. You can find an accompanying official video on you tube shared by the man himself. "Inhale Blood" continues an acrimonious and ritualistic reveal in song. "Christ Whore" emphatically impales deceptions made from Christianity.
"Dream Curse" is a stand out track in it's subtle and gorgeous and truly unforgettable harmonious chords and trancelike embellishments. Closing this intense and fantastic record is "Mysteric", like the blind fool who doesn't see a teaching of what is unknown and ultimately imperial in the mind.
This album is brought to you with blood, sweat and tears. Exacerbated by an augmented world of religious drones this album brings to clarity a long line of defamation, pain and anger. Maldire is 4 years in the making and it's brooding and wicked. It's cohesive and taut. There is more to Bryan Erickson than just a man with technical prowess, he is vulnerable and sad and full of darkness that is real. Be touched in the Velvet Acid Christ reality: an engine that will never die, a living breathing sarcastic pool of blood for your eyes and ears. Bathe in the exhaust and be warned you may never be the same again. Maldire is a feast for the ears and soul.

Get your Capezio Womens Jr Footlight Character Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Love these shoes!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/03/love-these-shoes.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Wednesday, March 20, 2013

10 komentar untuk "Love these shoes!"

  1. I bought these shoes for a choir concert, and ended up standing in them for 5 hours straight. The other singers near me were miserable in their higher heels and different brands, some even ended up slipping their shoes off during the concert. But my feet were happy and I had no foot pain at all the next day. They do run small, like all the reviews indicate. I ended up buying a full size larger than I normally wear. Amazon makes returning things so easy, do like I did and order 2 or 3 sizes all at once, then just ship the ones you don't use back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are very comfortable and are perfect for my dance lessons. I'm just a beginner, so I didn't want to spend too much on shoes; I picked these based upon the price and excellent reviews. I did order a half size larger - I usually wear an 81/2 wide, but ordered a 9 wide based upon prior reviewers' comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never gotten a pair of character shoes before, so I thought they were going to be sooo uncomfortable and hard to dance in like regular high heeled shoes. They were sooo comfortable. I wore them out first and my feet were not in dire pain when I got home. Instead of half a size difference from my street shoe I got a whole size difference, which worked well. They are comfortable and easy to dance in. I definitely recommend them for a short dance for a beginner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed these shoes quick so I paid the $3.99 for 1 day shipping and they came the next morning. I did order one size larger and they fit perfectly! The are very comfortable. Less than $30 for a pair of Capezio shoes is a great price too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dancing in these for 6-10 hours a week for the past month, and love them. They're comfortable (and it's hard for me to find comfortable heels since my feet are wide, but the regular medium width was perfect), and the 1.5 inch heel is great for dancing on the balls of your feet without killing them (but I also added a gel insole for more comfort). These shoes do run 1/2 size small, though, so order up 1/2 size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shoe is awesome. If you appreciate the kitten heel and added stability of an ankle strap, this saucey little dancing shoe is for you. Always order 1/2 size up and consider the wide version if you don't like the feel of a form fit, these babies are very slender and run small. I'm wearing these to work and out dancing with the boyfriend and they've been fab so far. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got these to replace some worn out character shoes I use for work, and I LOVE them. I work at a cabaret, and wait tables as well as perform. These shoes are well padded and very comfortable, and hold up well to the hard use I put them through on a daily basis. I ordered them a size larger than what I normally wear, and the fit is perfect. The best $$$ I've spent on shoes in quite some time, and when I wear these out, I'll get the same shoe again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are very comfortable! I wore them right out of the box for a 45 minute dance lesson with no discomfort! The heel is low enough and wide enough to be stable even for an overweight woman who almost never wears heels. I did get them a half size larger than my street shoes. At this price, these are great shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I purchased these shoes with the idea that I would have to break them in before the recital. They are so comfortable, I really wouldn't have needed to! They run 1/2 to a whole size smaller than my street shoe size, but as long as you're aware of that, there should be no problems with the fit. I would recommend these to any dancer! A great shoe for the price.

    ReplyDelete