YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Demand Your Dance Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Dance Moms Season 2

Dance Moms Season 2

I started reading this little book at a very low point in my recent life. I was at that " let 'them' do their worst" point of despair. I decided to read a book to block out the mounting problems and happened to choose this one.

PEOPLE! HEAR THIS! By the end of the book I'd found my resolve once more! Little by little, page by page, the clouds lifted and I could work out how to handle the problems. It didn't solve the problems at a stroke but it helped me find the path towards working out how I could find solutions in my own way. I finally realised that 'they' weren't ME and so wouldn't be coming at the problem in the same way.

I looked inwardly at myself, thought about what it was I originally wanted and devised ways of still keeping that goal, albeit at a slower pace. I WILL GET THERE!

SUSANNE SPENCER has the knack of relighting the fire in her readers' hearts and imaginations - and BIJOU sounds a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!!

Get your Dance Moms Season 2 Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul Demand Your Dance Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/04/demand-your-dance-moms.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Monday, April 1, 2013

6 komentar untuk "Demand Your Dance Moms!!!!!!!!!!!!"

  1. I absolutely love that I am able to view the episodes on Amazon. At $1.99/episode it is an excellent investment since I find myself watching them over and over again. The video is always high quality and there are barely any times when I have to wait for it to load. New episodes are posted promptly so I dont have to wait and even though it may say "unavailable at this time" if you click on it anyways you'll be able to view it right away so Dale needs to calm down since I have absolutely no complaints!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it.
    i love how long the season is and i'm loving the show
    can't get enough of it.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though this show is crazy town, I can't seem to not want to watch. Call it my guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i enjoy all the interaction of the mothers how Abby is able to teach and bring out each students talent. This is hard on everyone but very worth it as I have seen. Good job for everyone involved. Will continue watching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the title of my review says it all because lifetime is too damn slow to upload the episodes on thier website we had to wait a week to see the latest episode. i would go to youtube but thanks to the sopa or fifa or whatever you call it most of the uploaders are too afraid to upload these episodes without getting thier videos deleted. thank you

    ReplyDelete