YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

Great remaster from a great tour!

I love Stage David Bowie

Stage David Bowie

After several tries at getting the proper running order from the old LP and CD, there is finally an official release with the (brilliant) running order of the original shows from this tour. One of the highlights of my concert going career was sitting in my seat at Cobo Arena in Detroit, watching the band file onto the stage with the house lights still up and lauch into "Warszawa". It took a while for a lot of the audience to realize that the band was already playing. This was so different from the theatricality of the 1974 tour, (The one that's on the David Live CD.) and different from the other rock shows of the era. The stark white lighting of the stage put a focus on the great band and the pretty much unknown-at-the-time music . What struck me about this release was the great guitar work in "Be My Wife", a previously unreleased track. I am very happy that both this and David Live have been re-released.

Get your Stage David Bowie Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori stage costume dengan judul Great remaster from a great tour!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/04/great-remaster-from-great-tour.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Thursday, April 4, 2013

7 komentar untuk "Great remaster from a great tour!"

  1. On VH1 there is a commercial that shows several icons or innuendos from famous classic bands such as Robert Palmer, Madonna, Red Hot Chili Peppers, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, Radio Head, etc...does anyone what the last icon is? It is a guitar that is in pieces that looks like it is gluing itself together in reverse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Flashbacks of a Fool the other day and loved the song 'If there is something' by them. I'm not really familiar with them as a band but I love 60s, 70s and 80s rock/alternative music so I knew David Bowie but I've not really known Roxy Music. Any great songs by them? Chart toppers or back catalogue B side stuff? Or any of your personal favourites? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than Ziggy Stardust and Thin White Duke, did David Bowie have any other stage personae?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering if anyone knew who is the female singing a remake of David Bowie's "Space Oddity" in the new Cadillac commercial?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't believe in unions and don't care to register my name with the sag. I was wondering by using a stage name if there is any other way of protecting it so no one else uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are some of your favorite songs from each stage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to find any videos of them singing it live together, which is depressing.

    ReplyDelete