YouReus

Online Blog And Information Tips.

ouch she hit me with another great album

I'm Happy after buyingThis Thought Ya Knew CeCe Peniston

Thought Ya Knew CeCe Peniston

When CeCe Peniston's debut album dropped in 1992, I was into NWA, D.J. Quick, CMW and other artists... I DID remember "Keep On Walkin", which I really, really liked, and I do remember the cute little round-faced young lady who sang the song... But, it pretty much stopped at that. Yet, I was aware of who CeCe Peniston was! It wasn't until a few years later, when I kept hearing a fantastic "bumber" ( or transition song ) on the Stephanie Miller talk show that I was led to discover CeCe Peniston again... I DID NOT know who the artist was, however. Then Stephanie Miller went off the air for a couple of years. Then, she came back, and so did that bumper. So, I was able to grab some of the lyrics to now "Google" the lyrics, and much to my surprise - Bingo: It was CeCe Peniston! The song: "We Got a Love Thang!" I immediately purchased her debut CD on Amazon, and was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by that CD... So much so that I purchased this CD... I DID NOT KNOW that she was this good!!! And that she also sang at Aretha Franklin's Birthday, as well as for president Clinton, in addition to meeting Pope John Paul. So, I soon got around to purchasing her THIRD CD as well. I absolutely LOVE this woman and highly recommend ALL THREE of her CDs. You can't miss. And each one will make you feel a bit better when you need a little lift.

Get your Thought Ya Knew CeCe Peniston Now!
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dance dengan judul ouch she hit me with another great album. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL http://youreus.blogspot.com/2013/09/ouch-she-hit-me-with-another-great-album.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Jack Thompson - Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Belum ada komentar untuk "ouch she hit me with another great album"

Post a Comment